Cathie Wooden-led Ark Make investments on Wednesday trimmed all of its publicity to Netflix Inc (NASDAQ:NFLX) in one of many two energetic exchange-traded funds that personal shares within the streaming video on-demand service.
The favored cash managing agency bought 192 shares —estimated to be value about $105,135— in Netflix through the Ark Subsequent Era Web ETF (NYSE:ARKW).
Ark Make investments nonetheless holds 26,802 shares — value $14.67 million— in Netflix through the Ark Area Exploration & Innovation ETF (BATS:ARKX) as of Wednesday’s commerce. No different ETF holds any place in Netflix.
Netflix shares, which have risen just one.26% to this point this 12 months, closed 1.05% decrease at $548.58 on Wednesday.
See Additionally: Cathie Wooden Sells $7.7M In Netflix, $3M In Nvidia
Listed below are a few of the different key trades for Ark on Wednesday:
- Purchased 170,809 shares — estimated to be value about $8.11 million — in Pfizer Inc (NYSE:PFE) on the dip. Shares of the pharma firm closed 1.80% decrease at $47.51 on Wednesday.
- Snapped up 60,901 shares — estimated to be value $15.6 million — in Coinbase International Inc (NASDAQ:COIN) on the dip. Shares of the cryptocurrency alternate firm closed 0.98% decrease at $256.77 on Wednesday.
- Purchased 75,593 shares —estimated to be value about $7.4 million— in Pinduoduo Inc(NASDAQ:PDD) on the dip. Shares of the Chinese language agri-focused tech platform closed 1.29% decrease at $97.84 on Wednesday.
- Snapped up 58,946 shares — estimated to be value about $4.48 million— in JD.com Inc (NASDAQ:JD) because the shares of the Chinese language e-commerce firm confirmed indicators of restoration. JD.com shares closed 1.22% increased at $76.14 on Wednesday.
- Shed 1.34 million shares —estimated to be value $78.5 million — within the Chinese language meals supply large Meituan (OTC:MPNGY). Shares of the corporate, which have fallen 22% to this point this 12 months, closed at $58.47 on Wednesday. Ark now not holds any stake in Meituan as of Wednesday’s commerce.
See Additionally: Cathie Wooden Portfolio Firm Meituan Drops 15% In Two Classes In Sight Of Regulatory Motion
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights