- Farfetch Ltd (NYSE: FTCH) has acquired resale platform LUXCLUSIF for an undisclosed sum. The acquisition contains LUXCLUSIF’s expertise platform, and the LUXCLUSIF group will be part of the Farfetch group.
- The deal is anticipated to speed up the corporate’s resale capabilities by creating key expertise and repair options similar to automated pricing and sooner geographic and class growth of its resale service, Farfetch Second Life.
- After finishing the transaction, the LUXCLUSIF group will function Farfetch’s Second Life platform service, integrating current and new companions into this system.
- Farfetch held $1.3 billion in money and equivalents as of September 30, 2021.
- Worth Motion: FTCH shares closed increased by 4.29% at $36.00 on Wednesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.