- The Johnson Redbook Retail Gross sales Index for the most recent week is scheduled for launch at 8:55 a.m. ET.
- The S&P Corelogic Case-Shiller house value index for June shall be launched at 9:00 a.m. ET. Case-Shiller’s index has been at file ranges just lately, with analysts anticipating June’s month-to-month charge rising 1.7%.
- The FHFA home value index for June is scheduled for launch at 9:00 a.m. ET. Analysts challenge the index rising 1.8% on the month to a 19.0% yearly charge in June.
- The Chicago PMI for August shall be launched at 9:45 a.m. ET. The Chicago PMI, which once more surpassed estimates at 73.4 in July, is anticipated to say no to 69.8 in August.
- The Convention Board’s Shopper Confidence Index for August is scheduled for launch at 10:00 a.m. ET. With July’s studying topping market estimates, analysts anticipate the buyer confidence index declining to 123.0 in August.
- Knowledge on farm costs for July shall be launched at 3:00 p.m. ET.
Try the complete financial calendar right here
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.