Among the shares that will seize investor focus at present are:
- Wall Road expects Manchester United plc (NYSE: MANU) to report a quarterly loss at $0.15 per share on income of $104.00 million earlier than the opening bell. Manchester United shares gained 0.6% to shut at $17.62 on Thursday.
- USANA Well being Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA) lowered its steering for FY21 and raised its buyback program to $150 million. The corporate additionally reported preliminary Q3 earnings of $1.28 to $1.33 per share and gross sales of $265 million to $270 million. USANA Well being shares fell 2.8% to $85.00 within the after-hours buying and selling session.
- Provider International Company (NYSE: CARR) agreed to accumulate BrokerBay Inc. Nonetheless, no phrases of the deal had been disclosed. Provider International shares slipped 0.1% to $55.05 within the after-hours buying and selling session.
Discover out what is going on on in at present’s market and produce any questions you must Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
Selecting the very best dealer is a vital a part of being a profitable dealer or investor
- Worldwide Flavors & Fragrances Inc (NYSE: IFF) named Glenn Richter as Govt Vice President and Chief Monetary Officer. The corporate additionally stated it expects FY21 gross sales of $11.55 billion, versus analysts’ expectations of $11.44 billion. Worldwide Flavors shares gained 0.1% to $143.16 within the after-hours buying and selling session.
- Gritstone bio Inc (NASDAQ: GRTS) reported a 5 million share non-public placement financing priced at $11 per share. Gritstone bio shares dropped 3.7% to $13.04 in after-hours buying and selling.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.