Among the shares which will seize investor focus right this moment are:
- Wall Avenue expects Kroger Co (NYSE: KR) to report quarterly earnings at $0.63 per share on income of $30.60 billion earlier than the opening bell. Kroger shares rose 1% to $46.60 in after-hours buying and selling.
- Zscaler Inc (NASDAQ: ZS) reported better-than-expected outcomes for its fourth quarter and issued robust gross sales steerage for the yr. Zscaler shares gained 2.5% to $287.30 within the after-hours buying and selling session.
- Verint Programs Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) reported stronger-than-expected outcomes for its second quarter. Verint shares gained 1.1% to $44.60 within the after-hours buying and selling session.
Discover out what is going on on in right this moment’s market and convey any questions it’s a must to Benzinga’s PreMarket Prep.
Selecting the very best dealer is a vital a part of being a profitable dealer or investor
- Analysts predict So-Younger Worldwide Inc – ADR (NASDAQ: SY) to have earned $0.60 per share on income of $438.98 million for the most recent quarter. The corporate will launch earnings earlier than the opening bell. So-Younger shares gained 1.7% to $5.28 in after-hours buying and selling.
- Dave & Buster’s Leisure Inc (NASDAQ: PLAY) reported upbeat outcomes for its second quarter on Thursday. Dave & Buster’s shares jumped 6.5% to $37.75 within the after-hours buying and selling session.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.