- Bilibili Inc (NASDAQ: BILI) reported third-quarter FY21 income progress of 61% year-on-year to $808 million (RMB5.2 billion), lacking the consensus of $811.5 million.
- Drivers: Common month-to-month energetic customers (MAUs) elevated 35% Y/Y to 267.2 million, and Cellular MAUs rose 36% Y/Y to 249.9 million.
- Common each day energetic customers (DAUs) climbed 35% Y/Y to 72.1 million, and Common month-to-month paying customers (MPUs) jumped 59% Y/Y to 23.9 million.
- Revenues from cellular video games have been $216 million, up 9% Y/Y, VAS grew 95% Y/Y to $296.3 million, promoting jumped 110% Y/Y to $181.9 million. E-commerce revenues elevated 78% Y/Y to $113.9 million.
- Adjusted EPS lack of $(0.65) beat the consensus lack of $(0.68).
- Bilibili held $3.8 billion in money and equivalents.
- “We imagine we’re on the suitable path to realize our near- and long-term targets, fortified by our sturdy fundamentals, wholesome stability sheet and ample money reserves of RMB24.4 billion,”
Nevertheless, the query looms: When would you employ a CSS Grid module over Flexbox and vice versa? That’s the query we try and reply, together with telling you extra about their distinctive strengths!
The most important distinction between Flexbox and Grid is dimensionality. Flexbox is a one-dimensional format system that may maintain content material in rows or columns and the content material shrinks or stretches based mostly on the realm/part it’s in.
Alternatively, Grid is a two-dimensional format system, the place content material may be displayed in rows and columns, but it surely has extra of a