The Harry Potter franchise dominated the field workplace from 2001 to 2011 with eight motion pictures launched primarily based off of the massively profitable e-book sequence.
In 2016, Warner Bros. launched a prequel film beneath the Improbable Beasts banner and storyline. Plans for a trilogy of the Improbable Beasts franchise have now been become a 5 film sequence, which may imply nice issues for AT&T Inc (NYSE: T).
Here’s a take a look at how the ten motion pictures launched within the “J.Ok. Rowling’s Wizarding World” have carried out on the field workplace, ranked by worldwide field workplace:
- 1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Half 2 (2011): $1.34 billion
- 2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Half 1 (2010): $977 million
- 3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001): $975 million
- 4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007): $942 million
- 5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood