Skip to content
- One in every of Tesla Inc’s (NASDAQ: TSLA) prime 4 executives and ex-president Jerome Guillen, who left the corporate within the first week of June, has bought an estimated $274 million price of Tesla shares after exercising inventory choices, Reuters reported.
- Based on the Securities and Alternate Fee (SEC) submitting, Guillen anticipated to promote 215,718 shares for $129 million on Tuesday. He offloaded one other 145,289 shares price $89.6 million on June 14 and 90,111 shares price $55 million on June 10.
- Guillen, a former Mercedes engineer, labored at Tesla immediately underneath CEO Elon Musk since November 2010.
- After serving within the automotive enterprise, he moved to the nascent heavy trucking line in March 2021. Simply after spending three months within the division, he left the corporate on June 3.
- Based on the report, Guillen’s departure has sparked speculations about Tesla’s future car applications.
- As president of Automotive, Tesla opened